11 Best Anonymous Casinos for 2023 - Gamble Anonymously Online
Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.
Regular online casinos must comply with traditional anti-money laundering (AML) laws. This means that players must provide personal information and know-your-customer (KYC) documents.
Crypto-centric casinos, however, often allow players to gamble anonymously. In this guide, we compare the best anonymous casinos for games, bonuses, safety, supported coins, and more.
The Top Anonymous Online Casinos
We found that the best anonymous casinos are those listed below:
- Lucky Block - Lucky Block is one of the best anonymous casino sites around and new players can get instantly by signing up via Telegram with total anonymity. Lucky Block supports many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin, with Telegram allowing for totally anonymous crypto transfers. It supports thousands of casino games, including slots, blackjack, and roulette. Lucky Block also has a sportsbook and offers new players a 200% matched deposit bonus.
- Mega Dice - KYC-free accounts are also available via Telegram at Mega Dice. This crypto-only casino supports Bitcoin and some of the best altcoins, including Ethereum and XRP. In addition to a sportsbook, Mega Dice supports everything from table games and live dealers to video poker and slots. New players will receive a 200% deposit bonus upon signing up.
- TG.Casino - Telegram-powered casino that utilizes Telegram to offer secure, instant and anonymous sign-up without the need for KYC verification. The messaging app also allows for instant and anonymous crypto transfers. The casino is offering native token $TGC during its presale, with 440% staking APY and 25% cashback.
- BC.Game - BC.Game is another top-rated anonymous casino that specializes in crypto. it supports 150+ coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cardano. There are thousands of slots and table games to choose from, not to mention sports betting and provably fair. First-time players will receive four deposit bonuses after opening a KYC-free account.
- Wild.io - Wild.io offers one of the largest welcome packages in the industry. New players can claim four deposit bonuses of up to 125%, plus 275 free spins. There are also daily bonuses available to existing players, including cashback, deposit reloads, and free spins. Wild.io supports a wide range of casino games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, slots, and video poker.
- Metaspins - Metaspins offers a 100% deposit bonus of up to 1 BTC. The wagering requirements are very low at just 25x. Metaspins offers provably fair slots, table games, and instant-win titles, like keno and plinko. We also like Metaspins for its instant withdrawals and 24/7 customer service.
- Heybets - Heybets is an anonymous casino site that also offers a sportsbook. The latter includes sports, esports, and horse racing betting. Casino games at Heybets are backed by reputable software providers, including NetEnt, Nolimit City, and Evolution. Heybets also offers a popular VIP program, allowing players to earn rakeback on losses.
- Vave - New players at Vave will receive two deposit bonuses after opening an account. This is a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to 1 BTC, which can be claimed in the casino and sportsbook. Vave offers hundreds of table games and thousands of slots. It also offers live dealer tables around the clock.
- 7bit Casino - 7BitCasino is an up-and-coming gambling site that does not collect personal information from its players. Supported games include slots, blackjack, instant wins, jackpots, and roulette. Deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly, and live customer support is available 24/7.
- Fairspin - Fairspin is a new casino site supporting Bitcoin, Tether, Dash, Ethereum, and many other cryptocurrencies. It offers four deposit bonuses to new players, totaling $450,000. 140 free spins are also included in the welcome package. Fairspin supports everything from sports betting and table games to live dealers and slots.
- Cloudbet - Cloudbet accounts take just seconds to open, and first-time players will receive a 100% deposit bonus of up to 1 BTC. Cloudbet supports thousands of casino games and a sportsbook with competitive odds. Ongoing bonuses are available to existing players, including VIP perks and free spins. Cloudbet is an established anonymous casino, having been operational since 2013.
Best Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos Reviewed
Read on to find out more about the best anonymous casinos listed above. We review each gambling platform in great detail, covering everything players need to know to make an informed decision.
1. Lucky Block - The Best Anonymous Casino in 2023, Powered by Telegram
Our research suggests that Lucky Block is the overall best anonymous casino as it uses a powerful Telegram bot to allow players to sign up instantly and totally anonymously with no KYC process to go through thanks to the messaging app.
After opening an account, players can deposit funds in cryptocurrencies. Lucky Block supports some of the best cryptocurrencies to buy, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Cardano, Solana, Tether, USD Coin, and BNB. Deposits are processed instantly at Lucky Block. Moreover, the minimum deposit is just $1, or the cryptocurrency equivalent and Telegram allows for anonymous crypto transfers.
That said, those depositing €20 or more will be eligible for the Lucky Block welcome package. This is a 200% deposit bonus of up to €10,000. So, by depositing €5,000, players will receive the maximum bonus. What's more, Lucky Block includes 50 free spins, playable on the Wanted Dead or Wild slot title.
While we are on the subject of bonuses, Lucky Block also offers a 40% weekly reload. This is available to existing players, and it can be claimed every Monday. In terms of games, Lucky Block supports thousands of slots. This covers Megaways, bonus buys, and classics. Jackpot slots with huge prizes are also supported.
Lucky Block is also the best anonymous casino for live dealer tables. This includes low-stake and VIP tables for blackjack, baccarat, craps, roulette, and game shows. These games can also be played with software dealers. This covers games by NetEnt, Evolution, Microgaming, Nolimit City, and many other leading developers.
Lucky Block also allows players to gamble on sports anonymously. Some of the most popular betting markets include the English Premier League, NBA, NFL, and MLB. The sportsbook also includes esports gambling. Odds are very competitive in most cases, and both pre-match and in-play betting is permitted.
When it comes to withdrawals, Lucky Block does not have any cashout limits in place. Payouts are approved instantly, so expect to receive the winnings in a matter of minutes. Lucky Block also offers fee-free withdrawals. Finally, Lucky Block has a global audience, so it offers customer support 24/7. This is offered via a live chat box.
- No personal information or KYC documents are required
- Anonymous sign-up via Telegram
- Gamble Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies
- Deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly
- Games include blackjack, roulette, baccarat, slots, and live dealers
- Also offers a sports betting platform
- New players receive a 200% deposit bonus plus 50 free spins
- Players from some countries need to use a VPN
- While fiat payments are also supported - this would trigger KYC
2. Mega Dice - KYC-Free Accounts and Instant Crypto Payments
Mega Dice is also one of the best anonymous betting sites to consider today. The registration process is just a case of entering an email address and choosing a username. No personal information or KYC documents are needed. Supported cryptocurrencies are plentiful, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, XRP, and BNB.
New players will receive a huge welcome bonus after signing up. The first deposit will be matched by 200%, up to 1 BTC. Based on Bitcoin/USD prices right now, the Mega Dice bonus is worth up to $30,000. The welcome package also includes 50 free spins. All bonus funds received must be wagered 40 times before being cashed out.
Another benefit of Mega Dice is that users can play games through Telegram. All it takes is a crypto deposit with no KYC requirements. As Telegram already has 700 million users, at the time of this writing, it greatly enhances accessibility. Mega Dice is the first crypto casino provider in history to offer licensed gambling through Telegram.
There are many casino games to choose from at Mega Dice. This includes a huge collection of slots, ranging from Magic Piggy and Book of Time to Cash Quest and Mystery Motel. Mega Dice is also popular for playing blockchain-based games. This includes crypto crash, dice, plinko, mines, keno, and hotline.
We also found that Mega Dice is great for playing live dealer games. This includes classics like blackjack, roulette, craps, and baccarat. Live game shows are also included, such as Dream Catcher, Monopoly Big Baller, and Dead or Side Bet City. All live casino games at Mega Dice are provided by Evolution.
Mega Dice also operates a comprehensive sportsbook. This enables players to gamble on baseball, tennis, golf, cricket, soccer, snooker, and more. Combo bets and in-playing wagering are supported. Payments are handled smoothly at Mega Dice, with both deposits and withdrawals credited instantly.
The minimum deposit will vary depending on the cryptocurrency. For example, Bitcoin deposits require at least 0.0001 BTC. This converts to about $3. The minimum withdrawal at Mega Dice is just 0.0002 BTC, or about $6. Finally, customer support is provided 24/7 via live chat.
- Telegram accessibility for enhanced customer experience
- New players receive a 200% deposit bonus of up to 1 BTC - plus 50 free spins
- Supports everything from slots and video poker to live dealers and blockchain games
- Payments are processed instantly
- Small minimum deposit of about $3
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- One of the best Telegram casinos in 2023
- No weekly bonuses for existing players
- No VIP program
3. TG.Casino - Leading Anonymous Casino Utilizing Telegram with 440% Staking APY and Profit-Sharing
TG.Casino is among our best anonymous casinos because, like Mega Dice and Lucky Block, it utilizes powerful Telegram bots to vastly improve the user experience.
New players can create an account with the casino instantly, securely and anonymously via Telegram, with the app recognizing a phone number is enough to bypass KYC verification.
Telegram also allows for anonymous crypto deposits and withdrawals - which come with no fees and a $1 minimum - to a wide variety of top crypto wallets including MetaMask, Phantom and Trust Wallet.
The casino offers a huge range of leading slots from top developers, casino classics like poker and roulette and a full sportsbook with pre-game and in-game markets, competitive odds and live streams.
New players will also be able to earn a 200% welcome bonus, up to 10 ETH.
The casino has just launched its $TGC token presale, which has now raised around $1.1 million, with tokens on offer for $0.125. The token can be staked to earn a huge annual yield percentage (APY), currently set at 440%, as well as earn profit-sharing rewards.
The casino will use profits to buy back tokens, sending 60% to stakers as a reward and the other 40% to a burn address, making the supply deflationary and increasing value over time. Moreover, $TGC token holders can profit from the exclusive token holding benefits on the casino. For instance, TG.Casino offers 25% cashback on all losses - on bets made with the $TGC token.
- Telegram-powered anonymous casino
- Decentralized, instant, secure sign-up with no KYC verification
- Anonymous crypto transfers and no fees
- 440% staking rewards
- 25% cashback on losses with $TGC token
- 200% matched deposit bonus up to 10 ETH
- Profit-sharing system
- Limited promotions on the casino games
4. BC.Game - Anonymous Casino Site With a Huge Range of Blockchain Games
BC.Game is one of the best anonymous casinos for playing blockchain games. In fact, the platform has developed its own exclusive blockchain games that are not available elsewhere. This includes a classic dice game that comes with a maximum payout of 9,900x and an RTP of 99%. Crypto crash is also popular at BC.Game.
This comes with an RTP of 99% and a maximum payout of 100,000x. In addition, BC.Game also supports regular casino games, including nearly 8,000 slot titles. These are backed by reputable developers, including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, PG Soft, and Hacksaw Gaming. Those that prefer classic table games are also catered for.
This includes many variations of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. Live game shows are also available, including Monopoly and Deal or No Deal. In addition, BC.Game is also one of the best Bitcoin betting sites. There are competitive odds on most sporting events, including soccer, tennis, baseball, American football, and rugby.
We also like BC.Game for its generous bonus packages. For instance, new players will have their first four deposits matched. This is between 180% and 360%, and the bonus is paid in BC Dollars (native crypto to BC.Game). There is also a VIP program that offers everything from free spins and deposit reloads to cashback.
- One of the best anonymous casinos for playing blockchain games
- High RTPs of up to 99% and huge maximum payouts
- Also offers classic casino games - including slots, blackjack, and roulette
- Sports betting platform offers competitive odds
- Anonymous casino app for Android and iOS
- Bonuses are credited in BC Dollars
- Some bonus promotions have conflicting information
5. Metaspins - 100% Deposit Bonus of up to 1 BTC (25x Wagering Requirements)
Not only does Metaspins offer a huge welcome package but the wagering requirements are fair at just 25x. The first deposit will be matched by 100% up to 1 BTC. There are no KYC requirements to get started or claim the bonus. On the contrary, Metaspins only requires an email address and a password.
What's more, Metaspins offers fee-free instant deposits and withdrawals. Payments are credited automatically once approved by the blockchain. Supported cryptocurrencies at Metaspins include Bitcoin, Cardano, Dogecoin, Litecoin, USD Coin, Ethereum, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, and Tron. In terms of games, many of the supported titles are blockchain-based.
For example, there are blockchain slots and table games, including blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. Additionally, instant-win games like plinko, dice, and crypto crash are available. Metaspins also offers live casino tables. This includes many variations of classic table games and live game shows.
The latter includes Mega Ball 100x, Crazy Time, and Dream Catcher. Metaspins is also considered a social casino site. While accounts are anonymous, players can communicate via a live chat box. This is also where the Metaspins team drops random bonuses for existing players. That said, Metaspins also offers a private chat box for account queries - available 24/7.
- 1 BTC deposit bonus with fair wagering requirements of 25x
- Social casino site allowing players to share wins and losses
- Great collection of blockchain slots and table games
- Also supports live dealers
- No sports betting platform
- Supports fiat payments, but this required a KYC process
6. Wild.io - One of the Best VIP Programs in the Anonymous Casino Space
Wild.io is an anonymous casino site that offers a huge range of bonuses and promotions. First and foremost, new players can open an account without providing any personal information. They can then claim four deposit bonuses of up to 125%, plus 275 free spins. The maximum bonus amount depends on the deposit size.
In addition, Wild.io offers one of the best VIP programs. There are 20 VIP levels in total, and players can increase their ranking by meeting wagering milestones. Some of the perks available include daily rakeback, weekly cashback, exclusive bonuses, and a dedicated VIP manager. There is no requirement to opt into the program, as bets are converted into points automatically.
We also found that Wild.io is one of the best anonymous casinos for supported games. While it lacks a sportsbook, there are thousands of classic gambling games to choose from. This includes more than 2,000 slot titles from dozens of software providers. For example, Evolution, Mascot, Booming Games, and Betsoft.
We also like that all slot games clearly display the RTP. Wild.io also supports dozens of table games. This includes variations of roulette, blackjack, and video poker. This is in addition to over 380 live casino dealer games. In terms of payments, Wild.io supports Bitcoin, XRP, BNB, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and other popular altcoins.
- Four deposit bonuses of up to 125% - plus 275 free spins
- One of the best VIP programs in the market
- Supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies - including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin
- More than 380 live dealer tables
- No sportsbook is available
- Bonus amounts depend on the size of the deposit
7. Heybets - Popular Sportsbook and Casino Supporting KYC-Free Accounts
Heybets is a crypto-only gambling platform that offers a sportsbook and casino. The latter covers most casino game types, including a huge range of slots. These are backed by leading casino developers like Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, and Hacksaw Gaming. Some of the best slot titles include Wanted Dead of Wild, Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Splash, and Hot to Burn.
Outside of the slots department, there are plenty of table games and live dealers. This includes video poker, roulette, baccarat, and blackjack. Live game shows include Crazy Coin Flip, Crazy Time, and Cash or Crash. The latter is a live version of crypto crash and is backed by Evolution. Over in the Heybets sportsbook, the vast majority of sports are covered.
This includes soccer, ice hockey, boxing, rugby, baseball, and American football. Esports games can also be gambled on, including NBA 2K and FIFA Volta. Placing bets in both the casino and sportsbook will convert to VIP points. This allows regular players to earn perks like rakeback and deposit reloads. Heybets offers new players a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $1,000.
- Casino and sportsbook with anonymous betting accounts
- Licensed by the Governor of Curacao
- Great VIP program
- 100% matched deposit bonus for new players
- Only supports three cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin
- Terms and conditions state that deposit and withdrawal fees may apply
8. 7bit Casino - New Players Get Four Deposit Bonuses of up to 5 BTC
7bit Casino is a new gambling site that specializes in cryptocurrency payments. There is no KYC process when signing up, and new players will receive a generous welcome package. This is a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to 1.5 BTC. To qualify, the first deposit must be at least 0.001 BTC.
The 7bit Casino welcome package also comes with 100 free spins. Any winnings made from the welcome package must be wagered 40 times. We also like that the second and third deposits are matched by 50% up to 1.25 BTC. Not only that, but the fourth deposit is also matched by 100% up to 1 BTC. This values the 7bit Casino welcome package at 5 BTC.
7bit Casino offers an extensive range of casino games to use the bonus funds on. This includes everything from slots and instant wins to table games and jackpots. Plenty of live dealer tables are also supported. That said, there is no sportsbook on 7bit Casino. Nonetheless, we like that deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly.
- Huge welcome package of up to 5 BTC for new players
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Broad selection of games - including live dealer tables
- Daily slot tournaments with cash prizes and free spins
- Does not offer sports betting
- 40x wagering requirement on the welcome package
9. Cloudbet - 100% Deposit Bonus of up to 5 BTC and Weekly Free Spins
Cloudbet is one of the oldest crypto casinos in the space. Having launched in 2013, more than 100,000 players now use Cloudbet to gamble anonymously. It takes just seconds to register, and all that is required is an email address and password. New players will have their first deposit matched by 100%, up to 5 BTC.
Other cryptocurrencies can also be used when claiming the welcome package. For example, those depositing Ethereum or Tether will receive a bonus of up to 20 ETH and 50,000 USDT, respectively. Regardless of the cryptocurrency used, the welcome package is released in increments for 150 Cloudbet points earned.
In addition, Cloudbet has a VIP program and plenty of ongoing promotions. This includes 20 free spins every week after meeting a minimum deposit of €20. Cloudbet offers a comprehensive gambling platform that covers casino games and sports betting. The former includes provably fair games, slots, and live dealers. Video poker and classic table games are also supported.
- Established crypto casino offering anonymous online gambling accounts
- Extensive range of casino games and sports betting markets
- 100% deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC
- Receive 20 free spins every week
- Altcoin deposits attract smaller bonus amounts when compared to Bitcoin
- Some players will require a VPN
10. Vave - Leading Crypto Casino for Playing Table Games
Vave is one of the best Bitcoin casinos for playing table games. Blackjack, for example, comes in nearly 400 different variations. This includes both software and live dealer, as well as tables for small stakes and high rollers. Additionally, Vave also supports dozens of roulette and baccarat tables. Video poker fans are also catered for.
Popular variations include Caribbean Stud, Three Card, and Triple Card. We also like that Vave has a great selection of live game shows. This includes Adventures Beyond Wonderland, Monopoly, Boom City, and Lightning Dice. Moreover, Vave is also one of the best Bitcoin slot sites. This covers thousands of titles, including plenty of Megaways and bonus buys.
Vave also offers a sports betting facility that operates 24/7. Some sporting events come with more than a thousand betting options. Moreover, the Vave sportsbook offers pre-match and in-play odds. In terms of bonuses, new players will receive a 100% matched deposit of up to 1 BTC. This is a two-stage bonus for the casino and sportsbook.
- Hundreds of table games across blackjack, roulette, video poker, and baccarat
- Thousands of slot games to choose from
- Access sports betting markets around the clock
- Mobile-friendly website
- Separate VIP programs for sports betting and casino games
- Does not support players in some countries - including the US and UK
11. Fairspin - Welcome Package Consists of Four Deposit Bonuses and 140 Free Spins
Bonus hunters might also consider Fairspin the best anonymous casino for 2023. This popular crypto-only casino offers a huge welcome package for new players. The first four deposits will be matched by 100%, 75%, 75%, and 200%, respectively. The maximum bonus on offer is $450,000, or the crypto equivalent. New players will also receive up to 140 free spins.
Fairspin also offers a competitive rakeback program. After placing bets, rakeback is credited in TFS tokens. This is the native crypto token of the Fairspin ecosystem. Additional loyalty rewards include weekly cashback of up to 50%. This comes with a wagering requirement of 60x. The other option is 10% in daily cashback without any wagering requirements.
When it comes to games, Fairspin offers thousands of casino products. This includes card games like blackjack, video poker, and baccarat. Roulette and live game shows are also supported. Fairspin also offers access to more than 5,800 slot games. Supported cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Dash, Tether, Dogecoin, Cardano, and Ethereum.
- Four matched deposits totaling up to $450,000 in bonus funds
- Generous VIP rewards - including wagering-free cashback
- Huge collection of games - including over 5,800 slots
- Also offers live dealers and sports betting
- 60x wagering requirements on the welcome bonus
- The number of free spins offered depends on the deposit size
How do Crypto Casinos Allow You to Play Anonymously?
The traditional gambling space operates in a strict regulatory environment. At the forefront of this are anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) regulations. This requires regular online casinos to verify all registered players. Not only in terms of personal information and contact details but KYC documents, such as a passport and proof of address.
So that begs the question - how are crypto casinos able to offer anonymous and KYC-free accounts? The simple answer is the way that crypto assets like Bitcoin are defined around the world. With just two exceptions - the Central African Republic and El Salvador, crypto assets are not defined as legal tender.
In turn, this means that traditional gambling regulations do not cover crypto assets. Instead, legislation is specifically related to 'fiat money', such as US dollars, British pounds, etc. So by depositing, wagering, and withdrawing cryptocurrencies at an online casino, no KYC requirements are triggered.
However, certain exceptions can apply. For example, some of the anonymous casinos discussed today indirectly support fiat payments. The payment processor providing this service must KYC the account holder. This means that the player will no longer be able to gamble anonymously on that platform.
Additionally, some crypto casinos state in their terms and conditions that KYC can apply at any time. We found that this can be the case when players gamble very large amounts. This is a preventative measure to protect the casino from fraud and money laundering. After all, money laundering in the cryptocurrency space is taken very seriously by law enforcement agencies.
What Games Can You Play at Anonymous Casino Sites?
Supported gambling games will vary from one anonymous casino site to the next. Nevertheless, the best anonymous casinos that we reviewed offer a huge range of options.
Most anonymous casinos offer classic table games. This almost always includes blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. Players will often get to choose from many different variations of each table game. For example, European, French, and American roulette.
All of the anonymous casinos that we reviewed offer live tables. This allows players to access their favorite casino games via human dealers and croupiers.
In addition to classic table games, live game shows are also an option. Popular titles include Monopoly, Deal or No Dealer, and Dream Catcher.
No longer do players need to go through a KYC process to play slots online. The best anonymous casinos for slots are Lucky Block and BC.Game.
These platforms support approximately 4,400 and 8,000 slot games, respectively. This covers popular slot types like Megaways, which usually come with over 100,000 different ways to win. Other slot types include bonus buys, classics, and jackpots.
The best anonymous casinos for 2023 also support blockchain games. While these usually come with basic graphics, blockchain games are guaranteed for their fairness. Moreover, players can verify the fairness of each outcome.
One of the best casinos for blockchain games is BC.Game. It offers its own exclusive range of titles that come with huge payouts and RTPs of up to 99%.
Some anonymous casinos double up as a sports betting platform. This enables players to gamble on soccer, tennis, cricket, American football, and other popular sports.
We found that crypto-only casinos can offer more generous odds when compared to classic sportsbooks. This is because they have much lower overheads, considering a lack of regulatory demands.
Anonymous Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Now that we have explored betting markets, let's take a closer look at how bonuses work on anonymous casino sites.
Matched Deposit Bonuses
As an incentive for opening an account, most anonymous casinos offer a matched deposit bonus.
- The first deposit will be matched by a certain amount, such as 100%
- The deposit bonus will be capped up to a maximum amount, such as 1 BTC
We came across some very generous matched deposit bonuses when reviewing the best anonymous casinos.
For example, Lucky Block offers a 200% match deposit of up to €10,000. Mega Dice also matches the first deposit by 200% up to 1 BTC.
Some anonymous casinos offer multiple deposit bonuses. For example, BC.Game, Wild.io, and Fairspin match the first four deposits at varying amounts.
Just remember that anonymous casinos are in business to make money. Just like regular online casinos, matched deposit bonuses come with wagering requirements. From the casinos we reviewed today, this stands at 25x-60x of the bonus amount. As such, players will need to wager the bonus funds a minimum number of times before a withdrawal can be made.
Anonymous casinos are also known for giving players free spins. These are used on slot games and are risk-free.
For example, Lucky Block offers 50 free spins when the first deposit is at least €20. If the 50 free spins do not yield any winnings, the player hasn't lost anything.
Wild.io is also popular for its free spins promotion. Across the first four deposits made by new players, 275 free spins are credited.
Free spins are also regularly offered to existing players. This is often part of a VIP program, where free spins are credited after wagering milestones are met.
Just like matched deposits, free spins also need to be wagered. The wagering amount is based on the winnings made from the free spins. For example, suppose the player gets 30 free spins and wins $200. If the wagering requirement is 10x, the player needs to wager $2,000 on the casino before cashing out the winnings.
No Deposit Bonuses
Looking for an anonymous Bitcoin casino with no deposit bonus?
In a nutshell, anonymous casinos will rarely offer no deposit bonuses. After all, what's stopping a player from opening an unlimited number of accounts to keep claiming the no deposit bonus?
That said, some crypto casinos will offer a no deposit bonus if the player completes a KYC process. This would require documentation, such as a passport and utility bill.
Reload bonuses are aimed at existing players that make regular deposits. They work the same as matched deposit bonuses but often come with less generous terms.
For example, Lucky Block offers a 40% reload bonus every Monday, capped at €200. This comes with a 35x wagering requirement, which must be met within five days of receiving the reload bonus.
Key Terms and Conditions to Look For
While the bonuses offered by anonymous casinos can be lucrative, it is important to read through the key terms and conditions before proceeding.
The most important metrics to look for are:
- Wagering Requirement: As mentioned, most casino bonuses come with a wagering requirement. This will need to be met before the bonus funds, and winnings can be withdrawn.
- Time Limit: Bonuses usually come with a time limit. This is the number of days that the wagering requirement needs to be met before the bonus funds expire. The shorter the time limit, the harder it will be to convert the bonus into withdrawable winnings.
- Eligible Games: Casinos will usually have a list of eligible and ineligible games that the bonus funds can be used on. There will also be a 'contribution' ratio for each game type. In most cases, slots continue 100% to the wagering requirement. While table games and live dealers might only contribute 5%.
- Wagering Limits: Some anonymous casino bonuses will come with wagering limits. This is the maximum amount that will contribute to the wagering requirement on any given bet. For example, suppose the limit is $100, but the player bets $200. While the $200 will be accepted, only $100 will go towards the wagering target.
- Maximum Wins: We also found that some bonuses come with a maximum win amount. For example, suppose the maximum is $1,000, but the player lands a $10,000 jackpot. This means that if bonus funds were used, they will only receive $1,000 from the casino.
- Anonymous Casino Promo Codes: Some casino bonuses might require players to enter a promo code. If so, and the promo code isn't entered, they will not receive the bonus.
The best anonymous casinos clearly state the above terms and conditions next to the bonus offer. This prevents the need to read through countless pages of complex legal jargon.
Benefits of Anonymous Casinos vs Traditional Casinos
There are many benefits of opting for an anonymous casino over a regular gambling site.
Fast and Hassle-Free Registration
Regular casinos must abide by the gambling regulations in the country they operate. This means collecting personal information and contact details when players initially register.
This isn't a requirement when using anonymous gambling sites. Players will usually only need to provide an email address. This means gambling accounts can be opened in seconds.
No KYC Document Checks
One of the biggest pain points when using a regular online casino is the KYC process. Most casinos will require verification documents before a withdrawal can be made.
This will include two document types.
- One of identification, such as a passport or driver's license.
- And one for proof of residency, such as a utility bill or credit card statement.
- Not only is this a cumbersome process, but it delays the withdrawal time.
- Moreover, players are handing over sensitive documents that are prone to identity theft.
Using an anonymous casino site will mean that KYC checks are no longer required. As such, players can deposit, wager, and withdraw funds privately.
Players will often need to wait 24-48 hours for regular online casinos to process withdrawals.
Once approved, it can then take several more days for the funds to arrive in the respective bank account or debit/credit card. For many, waiting nearly a week to receive their money is simply not acceptable.
Delays are often due to regulatory requirements. For example, if the withdrawal is over a certain amount, the casino must ensure the payment is not linked to money laundering.
The best anonymous casinos offer instant withdrawals. The payment is usually processed as soon as the request is made. There is no requirement to then wait days for a bank or debit card issuer to credit the funds. Instead, cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, BNB, Cardano, and XRP take just seconds to process.
How to Pick the Best Anonymous Casino For You
Players that are still unsure of the best anonymous crypto casino for their needs can refer to the checklist below:
Safety and Licensing
Many anonymous casinos are not regulated. This is often because they only deal with crypto assets, so regulation is not a legal requirement.
Fortunately, the best anonymous casinos in 2023 hold a Curaçao E-Gaming license via the Governor of Curaçao. This gambling body specializes in crypto asset casinos, ensuring that players can gamble online anonymously while still remaining safe.
Additionally, players should ensure the chosen anonymous casino offers a safe payment framework.
For example, all of the anonymous gambling sites discussed today accept wallet-to-wallet payments. In turn, players do not need to enter payment information into the casino's website. Nor do they need to connect a crypto wallet.
The best Bitcoin gambling sites also accept other cryptocurrencies. The list of accepted cryptocurrencies can be checked before opening an account.
Lucky Block accepts everything from Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cardano to Tether, USD Coin, and Dogecoin. BC.Game is also great for those holding altcoins, as more than 150 cryptocurrencies are supported.
Many anonymous casinos have minimum and maximum payment amounts.
Those on a budget will need to ensure that the minimum deposit requirement is not too high. For example, Lucky Block has a minimum deposit of just $1. But BC.Game has a much higher minimum of $30.
High rollers will need to ensure that the minimum deposit requirement is not too low. This is also the case with payouts, as some anonymous casinos have daily withdrawal limits.
In addition to minimum and maximum payment amounts, players should also search for the best instant payout casinos. The best anonymous casinos - such as Lucky Block and Mega Dice, offer instant payouts. This means that they do not need to be approved manually.
If the payout timeframe isn't clearly displayed, players might need to check the terms and conditions. Anything above an hour should be considered slow when using a crypto-only casino.
Available Games and Software Providers
Players should also check what games are supported when choosing an anonymous casino. This is often a good blend of table games, slots, and live dealers. Some anonymous casinos also offer sports betting and blockchain games.
Additionally, players should assess what software providers supply games to the casino. Reputable and licensed software providers to look for include NetEnt, Evolution, and Pragmatic Play.
Are Anonymous Casinos Safe & Legal?
The 'safety' and 'legality' of anonymous casinos are two separate talking points.
Let's start with safety. Put simply, not all anonymous casino sites offer a safe environment to gamble. We found that some anonymous casinos have poor reviews, specifically related to delayed or refused withdrawals. This is not just an issue with crypto casinos but the broader industry.
This is why we prefer anonymous casinos like Lucky Block, which is licensed by the Governor of Curaçao. A copy of Lucky Block's E-gaming license can be found here. Moreover, all of the anonymous casinos that we reviewed offer games from reputable and licensed software providers. This ensures that gaming outcomes are random and fair.
Examples of top-rated providers supplying games to anonymous casinos include Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Evolution, and NetEnt.
In terms of legality, we mentioned earlier that anonymous casinos are able to offer KYC-free accounts when players deposit crypto assets. This is because crypto assets are not legal tender, so conventional gambling laws do not apply.
However, some anonymous casinos will not accept players from certain countries, such as the US and the UK. This is because these jurisdictions have very stringent gambling laws that also cover crypto assets. For example, the UK Gambling Commission notes that licensees should have risk management procedures in place for crypto assets to the "same level that we would expect from other payment methods".
All that being said, anonymous casinos do not ask players to provide their nationality when opening an account. This means that players from the US, UK, and other restrictive nations will often seek a VPN-friendly casino.
In summary, anonymous casinos are attractive to players that do not feel comfortable providing personal information or KYC documents.
Overall, the best anonymous casino in 2023 is Lucky Block, which uses a powerful Telegram bot to offer instant and anonymous sign up and crypto transfers, with no KYC verification needed.
Not only does Lucky Block offer anonymous accounts and instant payments - but thousands of gambling games to choose from, low fees and a comprehensive sportsbook.
How can I gamble anonymously?
One of the most common ways to gamble anonymously is to use a crypto casino like Lucky Block, Mega Dice, TG.Casino, or BC.Game.
Are crypto casinos anonymous?
Yes, most crypto casinos do not collect any personal information or KYC documents from players. Lucky Block, Mega Dice, and TG.Casino use Telegram to allow for instant sign-up which is totally anonymous.
Which online casinos are anonymous?
We found that the best online casinos for players wanting to gamble anonymously are Lucky Block, Mega Dice, TG.Casino, BC.Game, Metaspins, and Wild.io.
What is the best anonymous casino no deposit bonus?
No deposit bonuses are rarely offered by anonymous casinos, as there are very few safeguards against bonus abuse.